Sunday, December 28, 2008

More pieces of the past

While cleaning up my closet, I found my handy London travel book, which not only includes maps of the city and other useful travel info, but also a few I guess you would call diary entries from the spring break trip. I must say those entries are quite interesting, which means no one can lay eyes on them because they're so poorly written. It's obvious that I wrote them at the spur of the moment. Whatever I was feeling, I wrote it down. So there's happiness, sadness, frustration, etc. My travel book turned into a diary about myself rather than about London. So much for trying to be an intellectual world traveler. Funny.

If you're looking for some new chill music, I'd like to suggest Big City Dreams by Nevershoutnever!. It kinda reminds me of Hey There Delilah.

No comments: